- Designed For Desktop Soldering - If you specialize in desktop soldering, trust me the FC2001 fume extractor is the perfect choice for you! It is compact and lightweight, perfect for placing on the table. And compared to traditional small exhaust fans, the FC2001 has enough suction power to cover the entire soldering work area.
- Professional Grade High Iodine Filter - The main filter of the FC2001 utilizes the latest type of high iodine value coconut shell activated carbon. Ordinary smoke extractors can only extract the smoke, but the smoke still remains in the room. However, High Iodine Value Coconut Shell Activated Carbon can purify the smoke and turn it into harmless air with 99.97% purification efficiency. Really protect your lungs from pollution.
- Professional Deodorizing Ability - When harmful gases containing odors are drawn into the FC2001's one-piece main filter, the high iodine-value coconut-shell activated carbon inside it firmly adsorbs harmful substances from the air and removes odors. Provide you a really clean and healthy working environment.
- Excellent Suction Power- FC2001 solder smoke extractor can reach the highest suction power of 120m³/h. The wind speed can be stabilized to 6m/s. The maximum noise does not exceed 52dB. The effect of its use far exceeds other similar products. And its main carbon filter service life of up to 2880 hours, very economical and environmentally friendly. It is the ideal choice for desktop soldering!
- NO AFTER-SALES WORRIES - All of our products are CE ROSH FCC UL certified. Our FumeClear engineers are available 24/7 to provide problem-solving services. Additionally, you can return or exchange the product at any time in case of any quality problems.